Thursday, December 15, 2005

Breakdown in the GOP machine - Novak fires at Bush

BushCo takes issue with Novak on CIA leak claim.
Traitor calling traitors the traitors...

"I'm confident the president knows who the source is," Novak told a luncheon in Raleigh, North Carolina, according to the Raleigh News & Observer. "I'd be amazed if he doesn't."

He added: "So I say, don't bug me. Don't bug (Washington Post reporter) Bob Woodward. Bug the president as to whether he should reveal who the source is."

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?

I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!

my page; openbox s9 hd pvr digital satellite receiver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.